Are you passionate about flowers and creating beautiful arrangements?
Flowerbee Hong Kong, a leading online florist, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Junior Florist to join our team. If you have a love for flowers and a keen eye for detail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to kickstart your career in the floral industry.
What will your responsibilities be as a Junior Florist?
As a Junior Florist at Flowerbee Hong Kong, you will be responsible for assisting our senior florists in various tasks related to floral design and arrangement. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and conditioning flowers
- Assisting with floral arrangements for events, weddings, and other occasions
- Helping with inventory management and stock control
- Providing excellent customer service and assisting customers with their floral needs
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
What qualifications and skills are required?
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A genuine passion for flowers and floral design
- Basic knowledge of different types of flowers and their care
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and customer service skills
What are the benefits of working at Flowerbee Hong Kong?
At Flowerbee Hong Kong, we value our employees and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment. As a Junior Florist, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the industry and develop your skills in floral design. Additionally, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team as a Junior Florist, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are passionate about working with flowers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.